This is the page where you’ll find stuff that Club members really ought to dip in to just occasionally. It may not be the most riveting read - which is why we’ve included a cute puppy and guitar to keep you smiling. But it’s important that you cast an eye over this stuff because here you’ll find the Club’s constitution and the latest Newsletter as well as the benefits of being a paid-up member (if you didn’t know that already!) Also we now have a card reader at the club so you can make payments electronically.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING [January 2022]
The Club’s Annual General Meeting is to be held on Thursday the 20th January starting at 7:30pm and will be held in the Function Room of The Fugitives Club.
THE AGM AGENDA:
- Welcome & Introduction to the Objectives of the AGM [MC]
- Minutes of the 2021 AGM (To be approved) [MC]
- Points Arising from The Minutes [All]
- Chairman’s Report [BM]
- Financial Report and Fee Structure 2022 [CB]
- Club Patron [HW]
- Questions/ Discussion [All]
- The Committee Selection for 2022
Please note: Cynthia and Malcolm Charnley will be stepping down from their roles on the NFC Committee and so the club is looking for nominations to replace them.